Surface Pro VESA dock (Pro 6, Pro 2017, Pro 4 / Pro 3)
Imagine using your Surface as a full ergonomic desktop workstation...
- Reduces neck/eye strain by raising the Surface to eye-level right next to your monitors
- Dock without fumbling with cables
- Reduce clutter by getting your Surface, dock, and cables off your desk
- Uses industry standard VESA mounting (100mm x 100mm) for seamless integration with Enterprise and consumer-grade ergonomic solutions
- Connect two external monitors seamlessly while continuing to use Surface screen for a total of three screens.
What's in the box?
- laser-cut VESA mounting plate in black acrylic
- industrial 3D-printed parts in black PLA
- premium fasteners
What you need to use this product:
- Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 2017, Surface Pro 4, or or Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft OEM brick-shaped Surface dock electronics
- VESA arm to mount Dock and monitor (Dual gas-adjustable arm recommended)
- Desktop keyboard and mouse recommended
- 21.5" 1920x1080 or 25" 2560x1080 ultrawide IPS monitors
- DisplayPort enabled monitors are preferred for best reliability; HDMI connections should be made with active HDMI adapters
- Screwdriver for installation - minor assembly required
- USA $4.99 ($0 for each additional)
- Canada $14.98 ($9.99 each additional)
- Worldwide $24.98 ($14.99 each additional)
Please send us a note to inquire about bulk Enterprise orders, custom colors, custom embossed logos, and education/non-profit discounts.