Surface Go Vertical Dock [coming soon to Indiegogo]
$49.99 Coming soon
Imagine using your Surface Go as a full ergonomic desktop workstation...
- Reduces neck/eye strain by raising the Surface to eye-level right next to your monitors
- Dock without fumbling with cables
- Reduce clutter by getting your Surface, dock, and cables off your desk
- Uses industry standard VESA mounting (100mm x 100mm) for seamless integration with Enterprise and consumer-grade ergonomic solutions
- Connect two external monitors seamlessly while continuing to use the Surface
Still not convinced? Check out the demo video on our YouTube channel.
What's in the box?
- laser-cut VESA mounting plate in black acrylic
- industrial 3D-printed parts in black PLA+
- premium fasteners
- torsion spring hinge mechanism
- optional active cooling solution with high efficiency blower fan
What you need to use this product:
- Surface Book or Surface Book 2
- Microsoft OEM brick-shaped Surface dock electronics
- VESA arm to mount Dock (Dual gas-adjustable arm recommended)
- Desktop keyboard and mouse recommended
- For best pairing with 13.5" Surface Book models, we recommend 24" 1920x1080, 29" 2560x1080 ultrawide, 24" 2560x1440, and 24" 4K monitors
- For best pairing with 15" Surface Book models, we recommend 25" 2560x1440, 34" 2560x1080 ultrawide, and 34" 3440x1440 ultrawide monitors (27" 2560x1440 and 27" 4K monitors will work OK too.)
- DisplayPort enabled monitors are preferred; HDMI connections should be made with active HDMI adapters
- Monitors with built-in VESA mounting holes are preferred for use with monitor arms.
- Screwdriver for installation - minor assembly required
- USA $9.98 ($4.99 for each additional)
- Canada $14.98 ($9.99 each additional)
- Worldwide $24.98 ($14.99 each additional)
We ship worldwide from Seattle, Washington, USA with the most economical USPS, FedEx, or UPS option available. We strive to re-use packaging materials whenever possible to reduce our impact on the environment.
Please send us a note to inquire about bulk Enterprise orders, custom colors, custom embossed logos, and education/non-profit discounts.