Surface Book / Book 2 Vertical Dock
$69.99 USD On sale
Imagine using your Surface Book or Surface Book 2 as a full ergonomic desktop workstation...
- Reduces neck/eye strain by raising the Surface to eye-level right next to your monitors
- Drop-in docking without fumbling with cables
- Lift-and-go un-docking
- Reduce clutter by getting your Surface, dock, and cables off your desk
- Uses industry standard VESA mounting (100mm x 100mm) for seamless integration with Enterprise and consumer-grade ergonomic solutions
- Connect two external monitors seamlessly while continuing to use Surface screen for a total of three screens.
- The optional active cooling solution maintains system performance and minimizes the likelihood of throttling by improving airflow for both the CPU and NVIDIA GPU.
Still not convinced? Check out the demo video on our YouTube channel.
What's in the box?
- laser-cut VESA mounting plate in matte black acrylic
- industrial 3D-printed parts in black environmentally-friendly PLA
- torsion spring hinge mechanism
- premium fasteners
- active cooling solution with high efficiency blower fan
- landscape/portrait rotation kit
Compatible Surface models:
- Surface Book 2 15"
- Surface Book 2 13.5"
- Surface Book 13.5"
- Surface Book 13.5" with Performance Base
What you need to use the Vertical Dock:
- A bare Surface Book or Surface Book 2 without a case or thick decorative decals. Thin screen protectors and thin vinyl decals/stickers are OK.
- Microsoft OEM brick-shaped Surface dock electronics
- a universal VESA arm to mount the Dock
In addition, the following are recommended
- Desktop keyboard and mouse
- For best pairing with 13.5" Surface Book models, we recommend 24" 1920x1080, 29" 2560x1080 ultrawide, 24" 2560x1440, and 24" 4K monitors
- For best pairing with 15" Surface Book models, we recommend 25" 2560x1440, 34" 2560x1080 ultrawide, and 34" 3440x1440 ultrawide monitors (27" 2560x1440 and 27" 4K monitors will work OK too.)
- DisplayPort enabled monitors are preferred; HDMI connections should be made with active HDMI adapters
- Monitors with built-in VESA mounting holes are preferred to allow all screens to be fully adjustable.
- Philips (+) #0 or #1 screwdriver
- USA: $9.99 ($4.99 each additional)
- Canada: $14.99 ($9.99 each additional)
- Worldwide: $19.99 ($14.99 each additional)
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 1-year parts warranty
We ship worldwide from Seattle, Washington, USA with the most economical USPS, FedEx, or UPS option available. We strive to re-use packaging materials whenever possible to reduce our impact on the environment.
Please send us a note to inquire about bulk Enterprise orders, custom colors, custom embossed logos, and education/non-profit discounts.