Surface Pro VESA dock with OEM MS electronics [Ships to: USA/Canada]
$259.99 Sold out
Imagine using your Surface as a full ergonomic desktop workstation...
- Reduces neck/eye strain by raising the Surface to eye-level right next to your monitors
- Dock without fumbling with cables
- Reduce clutter by getting your Surface, dock, and cables off your desk
- Uses industry standard VESA mounting (100mm x 100mm) for seamless integration with Enterprise and consumer-grade ergonomic solutions
- Connect two external monitors seamlessly while continuing to use Surface screen for a total of three screens.
What's in the box?
- laser-cut VESA mounting plate in black acrylic
- industrial 3D-printed parts in black PLA (0.2mm layer height)
- premium fasteners
- industrial grade EPDM latex-free bands
- pre-installed Microsoft dock electronics ($199.99 USD value) with OEM manufacturer warranty.
What you need to use this product:
- Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 2017, Surface Pro 4, or or Surface Pro 3
- VESA arm to mount Dock (Dual gas-adjustable arm recommended)
- Desktop keyboard and mouse recommended
- 21.5" 1920x1080 or 25" 2560x1080 Ultrawide IPS monitors are recommended but any size will work
- DisplayPort enabled monitors are preferred for best reliability; HDMI connections should be made with active HDMI adapters
- Screwdriver for installation - minor assembly required
- USA: $14.98 USD
- Canada: $19.98 USD
- Worldwide: contact us
OEM dock electronics are sourced in the USA which may limit international support and warranty coverage from Microsoft outside USA/Canada. Therefore, this product is only available to USA and Canada customers. If you are an international customer and wish to purchase this product, please contact us directly. We ship from Seattle, Washington, USA with the most economical USPS, FedEx, or UPS option available. We strive to re-use packaging materials whenever possible to reduce our impact on the environment. Shipping weight is 3.5 pounds.
Please send us a note to inquire about bulk Enterprise orders, custom colors, custom embossed logos, and education/non-profit discounts.